Collings Lakes Fire Department is equipped with all the vehicles needed to successfully serve the community. We have:
- -Rescue/Pumper 12-32, a 2007 Spartan Advantage with 4 door 6 seat cab, that has pre-connect hydraulic rescue tools in the front bumper.
- -Engine 12-31, a 1994 KME, this truck is equipped with a 750 gallon water tank and a 1500 gallon/minute single stage Hale pump.
- -Tender 12-34, a 2000 S&S Built Pumper Tender with a 5 man Freightliner Cab, holding a 3000 gallon tank.
- -Rescue 12-38, 2006 built by Rescue, equipped with multiple pre-connect hydraulic rescue tools to handle heavy rescue scenarios.
- -Command 12-30, A Chevy Tahoe equipped with a repeater and 500 mghz radios to set up command operations.
- -Support Vehicle 12-39, a 2007 Dodge Durango, used for FirePolice assignments.
- -Brush 12-35, a 1985 Chevy Pickup, equipped with a 250 gallon tank for wild land fires.
- -Marine 12-3, a 12ft. Grumman motorized rescue boat.
- -BLS 12-81 and BLS 12-82, equipped for medical and trauma emergencies.